Australian Visa for Thai
It has always been a pressure or a stress for many when applying for a tourist visa for Australia. Numerous information gets into our minds that made us confuse on what to do and what documents needed to submit. There are no rules given to obtain an approved visa application, nor a guarantee that one could get a visa approved.
There are no specific documents that could guarantee the outcome of an application, though there are tips to have a successful one, by knowing the important factors on documents needed.
When an applicant applies for an Australian tourist visa they are required to submit these documents:
- Form 1419 – Visa application form for a tourist visa
This form can be downloaded online, and filled out by hand or printed, and signed by ink.
- Identity documents: Passport with passport-sized (45mm x 355mm) photo
Current and previously issued passport should be included in the application.
- Letter of Intention on purpose of the Visit: This would include information of your trip.
If a friend, family or boyfriend/ girlfriend in Australia is sponsoring your visit, then you have to submit a letter of invitation that states support for you on the said trip, may it be financially or through accommodation together with passport page, bank statements and utility bills on where you will be staying.
- Financial Documents: This would be in a form of bank statements
A bank certification and bank statements for the past 3-6 months is important.
- Ties in Thailand
– Employment Related Documents: Letter from employer and leave confirmation
-If self-employed, proof of business
-If retired, proof of retirement.
– If a student, then a proof of enrolment will be required: letter from the institute/ school or university
Issues may arise, that would cause visa refusal when documents provided are suspicious or details given are inconstant and untrue. It is strongly advised to get an assistance for the paperwork preparation, not to miss any important documents for visa process.