Work Permit in Thailand
Once you have your Thai business visa then you can enter Thailand for 90 days. You will need to obtain your Thai work permit within the 90 day period once you enter Thailand. Most companies will use a law firm in Thailand to complete the process. If you are going to teach in Thailand then they will also ask about a Teacher Licence as well as a CBC (Criminal Background Check).
The following documents are needed. You need to provide the needed documents while the company will issue you with the other documents. Speak to a lawyer in Thailand for more information and assistance as work permits are complex.
You may also note that you will need to have a tax card if you have worked in Thailand before as well.
These documents that would be needed are as follows:
Your documents needed:
You will need to provide the following for your work permit in Thailand. Note that you will also need to ensure that all documents are certified and correct. Certain documents will need to be certified by your Embassy in Bangkok. These documents you need are as follows:
- – Your passport – they will require copies of all the pages of the passport;
- – Your business visa or marriage visa in your passport;
- – Your Departure Card TM.6 in your passport;
- – You will need a copy of your degree or diploma;
- – Your blood group is now also required with your home country address;
- – The medical certification in Thailand now with a syphilis stage 3 test;
- – Your photos which has been taken in the last 6 months;
- – Your Thai Marriage Certificate if you are married to Thai citizen;
- – Your Thai wife’s ID card and also her Tabian Baan;
- – Your Withholding Tax PND 1 form and PND 91 form if this is a renewal of the permit.
These are the documents needed by the Thai government to issue you with a work permit in Thailand. If you have any questions then speak to a lawyer in Bangkok or a lawyer in Phuket for more information.
Company Documents needed:
- – You will need the Commercial Registration Department;
- – You will need a Shareholders List certified by the Commercial Registration Department;
- – You will also need the Factory License (if required);
- – You will also need a VAT Certificate – Phor Phor 20 of the business;
- – You will also need the Withholding Tax – Phor Ngor Dor 1 for a renewal of the permit.
Speak to an attorney in Thailand for more information about the work permit rules. They do change more often than not and this is why the above should only be used as guidance and nothing more. Check with the attorneys for any changes since this page was written.https://www.thailand-lawfirm.com/work-permit-in-thailand.htmlhttps://www.thailand-lawfirm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ID-10090486.jpghttps://www.thailand-lawfirm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ID-10090486.jpgThai BusinessThai BusinessOnce you have your Thai business visa then you can enter Thailand for 90 days. You will need to obtain your Thai work permit within the 90 day period once you enter Thailand. Most companies will use a law firm in Thailand to complete the process. If you are...admin7 AdministratorThai Law Firm